Monday, December 26, 2011

NEW TUTORIAL VIDEOS UPDATE! (Mostly K-POP)

Hello lovelies!

long time no blog post again, >_< sorry. it just that i had lots of things to do (not that im "trying" to look like "oh-im-so-busy-ALL-the-TIME" kind of attitude) but i was occupied with my graduate admission to states and uni life been keeping me stressed up for one full month. I had like non stop case analysis, case studies, papers, group presentation i felt like fainting last month XD to any law school candidates THINK TWICE!

no sleep for you will be normal, so if you applying just because it looked cool in court you'll have a tough time adjusting to the amount of assignments you get here. just saying.. *one frustrated law school student right here * lol

anyways , i felt so way behind on my video update here on my blog so decided to post it up for you guys in case you havent subbed to my channel. ^__^

KOREAN DRAMA SPY ACTION INSPIRED MAKE UP
 
i was inspired by city hunter and spy myungwol to do this look i hope you guys enjoy this tutorial as much as i did filming it ^__^ and the gun is not real btw :P 

HYUNA TROUBLE MAKER MV INSPIRED MAKE UP
 

ok let's admit it who doesnt love "trouble maker" mv? 
I LOVE IT!
hyuna looked SUPER SEXY in the video
i saw the MV and i was like i've got to do this look. ^__^
hope you guys like this look too

IU You & I MV make up inspired

 
IU's You & I MV is the sweetest and the cutest MV ever!
I love the concept i have to give the credit the the director of the music video, love the creativity 
man im so intrigued to be a music video director now because of whoever who directed her video. 
amazing!
love her innocent look, and i find her look very simple and easy to follow for those of you girls who wants to look like IU ^__^


That's all for my kpop tutorial update videos,
i hope you lovelies enjoyed this video
and if you haven't subscribed dont forget to subscribed to my channel 
here  

thank you!
and HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

sunny bunny will be back next year ^__^
xxo








5 comments:

  1. I love love love your videos!!!! I am even following you on facebook!!! I did not know that you are blogging until very recently!!! Keep up with your videos but please make more style/fashion related videos! I d love to see how you dress!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really look like Annie Chen in the Hyuna Makeup tutorial!!! Annie Chen is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post eonnie! so bad you're not posting on blogspot again :( but well done, now I'm moving to your vlog on Youtube. really love it! I'll keep watching your vlog <3<3

    regards,
    www.CHIPPEIDO.co.vu

    ReplyDelete