Sunday, December 5, 2010

surprise present for my cousin and my bestfriend dian on the making

yay this is the receipt of the ems package i sent to my bestie

and i used this as lovely heart sticker as one of the decoration ofcourse

the necklace for my cousin comes with pretty red packaging

the necklace for my cousin..so cute..and its sterling silver <3

this is actually a letter paper...so adorable isnt it..i wrote it to my cousin..and got a simillar one for my friend as well..but i couldnt take a picture for i what i got her.., until she receive the package i will ask her to upload a picture on her facebook acount ^^

2 comments:

  1. Awe, that letter paper is just way too cute!
    I had some Makura Doubutsu (Pillow Animal) letter stationary, but my dog hit the table and spilled all over it~ :[

    That necklace is so great *o* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww well i could send it to you next time tho if u want to ? <3 but not this month or next month cos i am having major money crisis right now with all my online shop business starting up and my swap with other utubers ^^ but i will let you know...aww you are soo sweet thanks doll...^^ nice to meet ya on blogger btw <3

    ReplyDelete